Wednesday, April 9, 2008

First Post!

Greetings all!

This blog will primarily be for sharing about my experiences to India this summer. I have graciously received a grant from the Center for International and Comparative Studies at the University of Michigan to do an internship at the Public Health Foundation of India in New Delhi this summer.

I'm genuinely excited for this experience because I think it will be an awesome way to build off my summer from last year, where I was able to spend close to four weeks abroad in China. My feeling is that many of the lessons learned from that trip are what ultimately compelled me to pursue funding and job experience abroad this summer.

I will be posting periodically about different things as they come up, including what I'll be doing there, how I'll be preparing, as well as what is going on when I'm actually there. Delhi is very much a modernized city, so I don't think I should have any problems getting connected with the outside world.

Looking forward to this!

No comments: