Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wordle

I found this nifty little website on a blog that I read once in a while on media, culture, and faith. The website is called Wordle, and it basically takes all the words on a particular website (in this case, I used my blog) and creates a word mirage based on the frequency of words used throughout the website. I was interested in what this website would look like if "wordled" so I gave it a try. I'm glad that "people" is amongst the biggest ones but I'm surprised at some of the larger words. At the end of my trip I'm going to do one final Wordle and see what were some of the most emphaisized things that I wrote about over the course of my trip.

2 comments:

Edify said...

Whoa, nice find!!!
I like that you can customize the look too.
Bookmark'd.

Unknown said...

Eye -Openning! Like a piece of art! and a psycho-mirror to do self-reflecting. I love it..Zhiou Zhiou